About Paragon Mortgage Corporation
Making Mortgage Programs Work
FHA insured enhancement programs are viable financing alternatives for many health care, senior living and affordable housing and multifamily properties, due to several key factors:
- Long amortization periods
- Higher loan-to-value opportunities often result in greater mortgage loan amounts
- Long amortization periods and sometimes higher loan-to-value requirements can result in greater mortgage loan amounts
- Non-recourse mortgage loans protect owners, obligated groups and affiliated entities from financial obligation
- Fixed rates offer more long-term predictability and security for both lender and borrower
- No balloon payments
- Fully amortized mortgage loans
- No yield maintenance requirements
We specialize in underwriting and originating mortgage loans insured by FHA. As an approved MAP and LEAN experienced lender, we understand the details of these programs and have successfully closed a broad range of complex transactions for our clients.
The choice of a commercial mortgage lender for a FHA insured mortgage loan is a very important factor in whether the mortgage loan will close on time, or at all, and the amount of time, money and personal involvement the borrower ultimately invests in the process. Paragon Mortgage Corporation’s and its mortgage brokers’ experience with enhancement programs ensures its clients will be able to maintain focus on their businesses, receive the best terms and conditions, and close the mortgage loan as quickly as possible.
Paragon Mortgage Corporation is an approved lender for:
- The Federal Housing Administration (FHA)/U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD)
- Multifamily Accelerated Process (MAP)
- Office of Residential Care Facilities – Section 232 LEAN program
- Office of Hospital Facilities (OHF)
We have exclusive relationships with providers of other programs:
- Fannie Mae
- The United States Department of Agriculture (USDA)
Your relationship with us will be for the life of your financing. We understand your mortgage best and will be there for all service questions.contact us to find an office near you.
To see the depth and breadth of our financing systems please visit our recent financings page.
Meet our Leadership Team.